If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
Currently parked in Blu Thua GN-R b5-2. Well behind you Dennis Wronka. Guess i'm a slow explorer, lol. Ship integrity is still pristine and I've been careful to keep it that way. I'm sure it won't be by the time I return but as long as I have some hull remaining i'll be happy. Paint is already going down hill.
ReplyDeleteMax Acceleration Are you going the fast or economic route? Because I'm going the fast route? I reckon that way it's already over 1000 jumps to get there, and I don't wanna make that 2000.
ReplyDeleteAnd, of course, congratulations on your first water world.
ReplyDeleteDennis Wronka I started making long jumps so that should shorten the time to catch up!
ReplyDelete