If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
For some catching up to do.
ReplyDeleteAh just read that... You're not there yet lol, I'll be a little way behind you
ReplyDeletethanks for having me.
ReplyDeleteAny idea where can i buy D Rated modules for the DBE along the way?
I'm afraid not - I started in Founders World where they sell everything so I buy all my modules there.
ReplyDeleteD rated should be fairly easy to find though at high tech high population systems.
I wish there was a resource similar to eddb but for modules that would tell me were is the nearest one that i need. I plan to start tonight, my DBE only jumps up to 24 Lys but it will have to do for now.
ReplyDelete33 jumps to wp2 for me now!
ReplyDeletenearly there...
ReplyDeletearrived!
ReplyDeleteaaaannnnd sleep...
I'm tucked up in my zero-g space bag at WP2. I've powered down everything except life support and put my Diamondback Explorer "Eugene Victor" to bed.
ReplyDeleteMight make a few jumps before breakfast tomorrow.
LTT 7488 has most of the ship equipment you'll ever need - a visit to Rubin station is even on the way out to Sag A*
ReplyDeleteShame there's nothing out there beyond. Would love to discover a station :p
ReplyDeleteI'm still at 2!
ReplyDeleteIan Norton Come on!
ReplyDeleteI reckon you can make a thousand ly in less than an hour though so not too far to catch up.
Just don't find anything interesting along the way :)
ReplyDeleteOn my way to WP2 now. Will try and get there before I log off tonight.
ReplyDeleteGood Lad
ReplyDelete