I'm about 6kly from Annihilator. How's everyone else travelling? Would be nice to rendezvous and have a photo op.
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15...
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
I have stopped teasing my self by looking... Enage, scoop, scan - repeat.....
ReplyDeleteI'm currently 10.9K lys from Sag A*. Dennis and I are pretty close at the moment. I'll try to do 1K tomorrow and do a photo OP with anyone who can make it. There will be other photo OPs though if we can't all make it.
ReplyDeleteI'm 8.5 from SagA, but a long way sideways from you guys.
ReplyDeleteWe're parked at 10 kly from Sagittarius A* now. About 7.1 kly from the Great Annihilator.
ReplyDeleteI am still uncertain which one to visit first.
I'm off-course, so Annie is right between me and SagA.
ReplyDelete