If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
I think I've gone even further south since then...
ReplyDeleteI decided to peak at 2100ly and now I'm back on the way down. 20000 ly from Sol, currently about 1300 or so ly high.
ReplyDeleteWhen plottng a route - plot to the red icons not the green.
ReplyDeleteFlew 1000klys the wrong way last night.... Not impressed with my navigation skills...
I haven't moved. I'm still over 23K from Eravate.
ReplyDeleteHonestly - humbly - I just want to go home and dock....
ReplyDeleteMicheal May Me too, I've been out a long time and my progress home has been very slow. At this rate Horizons will drop before i'm back!
ReplyDeleteI go through moments of wanting to get back and kill some pirates, but for the most part I'm still enjoying being a pioneer.
ReplyDeleteI don't really likeb that c.q.c is a separate part of the game.... But it helps when ur out in the black for so long....
ReplyDelete