Another 2x 990ly sessions tonight. Hopefully makes it an effective 1500ly closer to the goal ;)
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15...
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
Impressive progress! I've not even left yet! - been deprived of my games rig for a couple of days as my lady has had Ofsted (schools inspectors) in for the last two days, plus I was having too much fun with Fluffy, my golden Fer-de-Lance, to dive into the Big Black...
ReplyDeleteI'll be setting off soon, though. (Probably)
Iain McC where you heading to?
ReplyDeleteIan Stoffberg Sag A* - possibly via Eta Carinae. I've still not succeeded at the Explorer's Pligrimage yet, despite three attempts to date.
ReplyDeleteI will get there, though. Eventually! :-)