If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
Sweet! Go for it! But keep your finger on the heatsink key (It is a Clipper).
ReplyDeleteI'm less than 3 kylies from home, so I really shouldn't be melting things like this, but I do have plenty of AFMU refills. :-)
ReplyDeleteCan you get between them?
ReplyDeleteSpencer Cook Well, it was an interesting way to fuel scoop! My ship runs at 20% heat most of the time, so it wasn't so bad with a heat sink. I'll take video next time.
ReplyDelete