It it OK if my friend join the team? He is CMDR stonage....I invited him too! I hope its not a problem!
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15...
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
No worries. More the merrier
ReplyDeleteHas he got a G+ account so I can invite him to this Community?
ReplyDeleteollie clark nope..I asked him..he is not on G+..he has a long way
ReplyDeleteto catch up with me..I am st the third waypoint currently..I scanned all planets there..he will take an hour or 2 to get where I am.
nikhil ranjit can you connect to TS?
ReplyDeleteon my way to third waypoint
nikhil ranjit OK no worries - I guess he can see where you are anyway - I'll friend you both when I get on tonight if you haven't friended me first.
ReplyDeleteLuis Rojas I am waiting..I will wait for all of u at the third waypoint and we will go together...:)
ReplyDeleteLuis Rojas what is your cmdr name?
ReplyDeleteGarretJax
ReplyDeletecant wait for my new alienware to arrive. my old Mac is having issues with the elite client
ReplyDeletewhats your commander name nikhil ranjit ?
ReplyDeleteLuis Rojas did u get my request..I am.cmdr cluseau..
ReplyDelete