If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
My HOTAS arrived!
ReplyDeleteThat can mean any of the following points:
1. I won't get to play much because I spend the whole night setting things up and trying things out.
2. I will get to sleep extremely late as I'll be having way too much fun with the HOTAS and play the rest of the night after finishing point 1.
3. I will somehow f&!~ up and use my HOTAS to ram my Cobra into a star.
In an attempt to avoid point 3 I am planning to do point 1 in the tutorials.
That's what I did too when I added the X52. I ran the tutorials to test it. Good thing I did too. Found some issues I had to fix prior to using it in the actual game.
ReplyDelete