Finally made it to the 13.5K line. Still have 16 jumps to the 14K mark. Found an HMC with rings, quite a few GG and a few water worlds along the way. Settled in Pueloe IL-H b25-18 for the moment.
I'm glad you didn't run away from me. Since I've been at a colleague's place last night I didn't get to do any flying. Still sitting at the 13 kly line, but planning to hit 13.5 or maybe even 14 tonight.
Dennis Wronka actually that should work out perfectly then. I'm slowing down to look for cool stuff so I doubt I'll make it to 14K today. Focusing on interesting stars for a bit.
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
I didn't make it far today. Only 200 ly. As I had planned I visited all the class O stars in NGC 6357. In the third of these systems I came across the first black hole. I ended up spending most of 2.5h visiting those systems. In total I have found 5 black holes and a neutron star. And an ELW in a system between the ones I targeted. So while I didn't make much progress towards Sagittarius A*, I did make a bit of progress towards Elite Explorer.
I'm glad you didn't run away from me. Since I've been at a colleague's place last night I didn't get to do any flying. Still sitting at the 13 kly line, but planning to hit 13.5 or maybe even 14 tonight.
ReplyDeleteDennis Wronka actually that should work out perfectly then. I'm slowing down to look for cool stuff so I doubt I'll make it to 14K today. Focusing on interesting stars for a bit.
ReplyDeleteMax Acceleration Oh, just logged in and find myself sitting at the 13.5 kly.
ReplyDeleteWell, I have been drinking this weekend...
Dennis Wronka lol, well looks like we're at the same point then. Good deal!
ReplyDeleteJust made 14 kly. Under 12 kly left to go. Soon it's gonna be under 10!
ReplyDeleteDennis Wronka I'm still roughly 13.6K. Guess I'll have to make up time tomorrow.
ReplyDelete