If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
And the sky was full of stars... I'll get there... one day!
ReplyDeleteI'm still 5 hops from The Great Annihilator. Guess I need to step on the gas! Yesterday & today were spent far away from my HOTAS.
ReplyDeleteI'm around 1.4K behind but trying to catch up.
ReplyDelete882lys to go. I'm on my way now. Plotting the route as I post this. That should take a good 20 mins.
ReplyDeleteI'm in "null" btw.
ReplyDeleteSystem is still plotting my route, guess it will take longer than 20mins today.
ReplyDeleteUgh! Still plotting! 42 mins and counting!
ReplyDeleteMax Acceleration Damn. That's long.
ReplyDeleteDennis Wronka crazy huh? Still plotting! May take over an hour for all I know. I've got a telecon anyway so guess I will let it churn.
ReplyDeleteMax Acceleration It took me a few minutes as well to plot the last leg, but nowhere near what you are seeing now.
ReplyDeleteActually, I think it took considerably less than 20 minutes.