Last night I found these 3 HMCs very close together.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Last night I found these 3 HMCs very close together. I've seen two orbiting each other but never three! None were TC but still worth getting close for the picture!
I had planned to play a bit this afternoon, but then couldn't because of server upgrades... So I played Satellite Reign instead, got a few more missions done.
Max Acceleration Satellite Reign is kinda like the old Syndicate games. So it's awesome. I've got a few videos on my channel where I'm doing a couple of missions.
Well, no progress yesterday or today. Too much other stuff going on to make even a single jump. Hope the work lets up or it will be another 2 months before i'm back in Eravate!
I didn't make it far today. Only 200 ly. As I had planned I visited all the class O stars in NGC 6357. In the third of these systems I came across the first black hole. I ended up spending most of 2.5h visiting those systems. In total I have found 5 black holes and a neutron star. And an ELW in a system between the ones I targeted. So while I didn't make much progress towards Sagittarius A*, I did make a bit of progress towards Elite Explorer.
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
I had planned to play a bit this afternoon, but then couldn't because of server upgrades...
ReplyDeleteSo I played Satellite Reign instead, got a few more missions done.
Dennis Wronka me too. Done nothing in Elite today. I'll have to check out Satellite. Never heard of it.
ReplyDeleteMax Acceleration Satellite Reign is kinda like the old Syndicate games. So it's awesome.
ReplyDeleteI've got a few videos on my channel where I'm doing a couple of missions.
Dennis Wronka cool! I'll check them out.
ReplyDeleteYes, it's so strange to see three planets together. Triple-binaries are quite rare among small rocky planets.
ReplyDeleteWell, no progress yesterday or today. Too much other stuff going on to make even a single jump. Hope the work lets up or it will be another 2 months before i'm back in Eravate!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to log in, but the launcher said something about issues.
ReplyDeleteLet's see...
I got in about six jumps yesterday, but I kept finding big scan-worthy systems, and I also had an RPG session to run.
ReplyDeleteJames Dominguez I've managed nearly 70 jumps last night. :-)
ReplyDeleteAn hour before the session was due to start i still hadn't finished doing all the maps, so I was in panic mode.
ReplyDelete