Update: I'm now at the 6K line! Not making as much progress as I wanted but steadily getting there. New destination is Lave! Got to get there before the CG ends!
Chris Dibben I'll be flying in NULL when I get close to the bubble. Appreciate the escort offer. If timing works out then I would certainly appreciate the escort! Thank you!
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
Just spent 90 minutes in Robigo doing Tourism Passenger Missions. About 100mil. earned. Went from 41% Pioneer to 62%. Didn't want to post on a more public forum. In case any of you want to up one of your commanders exploration rank. Of course, the good payouts come from being allied. There are 3 factions giving upwards of 25 missions each, so lots to chose from! I'm using an Anaconda with only First Class Cabins. 9 missions at a time.
Might be back for horizons...
ReplyDeleteUpdate: I'm now at the 6K line! Not making as much progress as I wanted but steadily getting there. New destination is Lave! Got to get there before the CG ends!
ReplyDeleteChris Dibben I'll be flying in NULL when I get close to the bubble. Appreciate the escort offer. If timing works out then I would certainly appreciate the escort! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMax Acceleration seriously well done. It was a great pleasure to be part of ur trip. Hope we can meet up again, hopefully for phew - phew
ReplyDeleteMicheal May Thanks! I look forward to it.
ReplyDelete