Just spent 90 minutes in Robigo doing Tourism Passenger Missions.

Just spent 90 minutes in Robigo doing Tourism Passenger Missions.

About 100mil. earned. Went from 41% Pioneer to 62%.

Didn't want to post on a more public forum. In case any of you want to up one of your commanders exploration rank.

Of course, the good payouts come from being allied. There are 3 factions giving upwards of 25 missions each, so lots to chose from!

I'm using an Anaconda with only First Class Cabins. 9 missions at a time.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the tip! I may check that out tomorrow! I really need to finish off my Exploration rank and I'm close to Elite anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max Acceleration Don't forget to take your cabins with you ;) If you're not Allied, gather some exploration data along the way...
    For some reason, I was allied with all factions when I arrived. I guess it has something to do with running Sothis/Ceos last year. I did Robigo runs in 2016 last, probably.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian Stoffberg I think your faction reputation doesn't degrade. So, once you're allied you stay allied unless you're a bad boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dennis Wronka Nice ;) Like walking into Cheers after many years and having Norm buy you a drink. #obscure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ian Stoffberg Hah. I got that reference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made Elite BTW. You can reconfigure your ships in Ceos at the Brunel station. I was able to do 9 missions at a time getting roughly 22-24 mil at the end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVISED