Gonna be on a parents meeting at my son's school tonight, after that I'm planning to fill up my system counter in preparation for the last couple of jumps to CL Pismis 13. After that I'll be ready for action.
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
I didn't make it far today. Only 200 ly. As I had planned I visited all the class O stars in NGC 6357. In the third of these systems I came across the first black hole. I ended up spending most of 2.5h visiting those systems. In total I have found 5 black holes and a neutron star. And an ELW in a system between the ones I targeted. So while I didn't make much progress towards Sagittarius A*, I did make a bit of progress towards Elite Explorer.
The various hints and rumours about the Formadine Rift have been playing on my mind. I'm strongly tempted to take my anaconda out for a research mission. I still have a 2nd account so it would make more sense to take that one instead of my main one but that account has virtually no money so maybe someone could drop me a few creds of cargo. So.. this is me suggesting we run a parallel exploration trip with some lightly armed surface capable ships. Who is in?
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteGonna be on a parents meeting at my son's school tonight, after that I'm planning to fill up my system counter in preparation for the last couple of jumps to CL Pismis 13.
After that I'll be ready for action.
I think I should be ready around 10 PM my time. But if needed I can also wait a bit if that's more convenient for you.
ReplyDeleteThat time works for me!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I like the default ASP skin I can't wait to purchase a nicer one when I return to the bubble.
ReplyDeleteMind if we move back an hour? Still at school.
ReplyDeleteNp, 11pm your time then?
ReplyDeleteYup. Big delays here due to restructuring. Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteLogging in. Still gotta do a couple of bullshit jumps to get to 2000 at CL Pismis 13. Gotta plan carefully.
ReplyDeleteDennis Wronka I'll be on in 3 minutes.
ReplyDelete