The crowd goes wild !!!!!! - sol to outer rim then to Sag - A approximately 50Klyrs !!!

The crowd goes wild !!!!!! - sol to outer rim  then to Sag - A approximately 50Klyrs !!!



Comments

  1. Stupid germs, making me fall behind. Four days out of the cockpit! I'm not far behind, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if it's not germs, it's work. Or both. I've not done any flying in weeks. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever make it to Sag A*... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally being sick would mean lots of flying, but I had this stupid ear infection thing that was messing with my balance and attention span. I just didn't trust myself to fly safely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel a bit that way, after a few beers.... all I want to do is fly.... but can't even find the landing gear button

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15...

I didn't make it far today. Only 200 ly.

The various hints and rumours about the Formadine Rift have been playing on my mind.