Last night was my night of long jumps. Nearly every single jump took more than a minute. The problem was gone after reconnecting in solo. Not sure if by reconnecting or by going solo. https://youtu.be/M_KrRBLFK30
I heard it made a differance.... My main problem was finding my magic number - which is 954 btw...but with only 1.5klyrs to go.... Doesn't really help now
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
Just spent 90 minutes in Robigo doing Tourism Passenger Missions. About 100mil. earned. Went from 41% Pioneer to 62%. Didn't want to post on a more public forum. In case any of you want to up one of your commanders exploration rank. Of course, the good payouts come from being allied. There are 3 factions giving upwards of 25 missions each, so lots to chose from! I'm using an Anaconda with only First Class Cabins. 9 missions at a time.
Just finished another 1k.... Took 10 mins too route, 20 mins to fly... I'm done... Time for rest and beer and some real sun shine
ReplyDeleteMicheal May Enjoy, sounds like your making pretty good time. It's bed time here so i'm off.
ReplyDeleteLast night was my night of long jumps. Nearly every single jump took more than a minute.
ReplyDeleteThe problem was gone after reconnecting in solo. Not sure if by reconnecting or by going solo.
https://youtu.be/M_KrRBLFK30
I heard it made a differance.... My main problem was finding my magic number - which is 954 btw...but with only 1.5klyrs to go.... Doesn't really help now
ReplyDeleteI'll be on in just a bit. Hopefully I can make up time.
ReplyDeletehad to give my g/f a very big hug... when I arrived.... she even bought me a bowl of icecream while I was on the final 500 lyrs
ReplyDelete