I finally made a little progress toward Eravate. I'm sitting at the 21K line currently which puts me just shy of 21K to home. I'll get there eventually.
Nothing nothing at all... Its not like we are making 10's of millions, an hr doing stupid 2 tonnes pick up and drop off missions... Or trading in a "rares" that has no buy limit and price doesn't stop increasing the further u sell it away from it source.... None of these things are we doing... Lol
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
Just spent 90 minutes in Robigo doing Tourism Passenger Missions. About 100mil. earned. Went from 41% Pioneer to 62%. Didn't want to post on a more public forum. In case any of you want to up one of your commanders exploration rank. Of course, the good payouts come from being allied. There are 3 factions giving upwards of 25 missions each, so lots to chose from! I'm using an Anaconda with only First Class Cabins. 9 missions at a time.
Would be bad of me to mention about the current glitch in new missions.....
ReplyDeleteMicheal May Oh man! What now? ;-)
ReplyDeleteNothing nothing at all... Its not like we are making 10's of millions, an hr doing stupid 2 tonnes pick up and drop off missions... Or trading in a "rares" that has no buy limit and price doesn't stop increasing the further u sell it away from it source.... None of these things are we doing... Lol
ReplyDeleteMicheal May Dude! I have 2 accounts! Spill! Spill! I can jump on it in my main account tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter acount !!!! yes... Told you I would help her...LOL...will P.M with some stuff that will help
ReplyDeleteI got down into the 22 Ks last night, so it sounds like we're making a similar pace.
ReplyDelete