Reached the 10.8K line.


Reached the 10.8K line. My ETA in Eravate is looking like Friday or Saturday. Next trip will be with my Daughter who now has an Asp and is ready for a couple of quick trips in preparation of her pilgrimage to Sag A. I'll be bringing along fuel limpets for that trip just in case.

Comments

  1. See you back in the bubble soon!

    What places have you been thinking about taking her on the prep trips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis Wronka I think Jaque's station first then maybe the Pleiades nebula. If she does well after that then on to Sag A!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15...

Just spent 90 minutes in Robigo doing Tourism Passenger Missions.