Getting ready to roll!

Getting ready to roll!

I'm at Eta Draconis A7 looking for jumponium (found a little already)

I am aiming to have a few 50% and 100% boosts before I go!

Comments

  1. I still gotta go look for more stuff as well if I really wanna give Mu Cephei another attempt on my way home. Especially now that I've burned 4 small injections to shorten my trip by 1 jump.
    I may need a few more mediums to get there, and back, which is at least as important.

    Did you guys already decide when you wanna leave and what route you're gonna take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need another 3 cadmium before I go. I have about 8 basic jumps and zero anything else!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15...

Just spent 90 minutes in Robigo doing Tourism Passenger Missions.