CMDR Mark Ausley is 398 jumps from LTT 4961. Doing a bit of exploring on the way back but mainly focused on returning all this data to NULL stations. Will advise when I'm close.
I'm not sure if anyone's running NULL's BGS anymore. Last I saw there were no tasks but I don't have access at all now. There's no one who's likely to know in this group anyway so if you do want to drop at NULL stations, you'll need to ask on the NULL G+ group or on their Discord.
If you want some targets though, some ex-NULL people have set up a new player group. PM me if you want an invite.
If I average 30 jumps an hour for the rest of the way back to the Bubble, I reckon it's going to take me another 15 hours of flight time to make it back to cash in my explorer data. Oh my... Originally shared by Iain McC Today's exploration statistics (to accompany the pretty pictures): Hours flown: 12 Nebulae visited: 2 (IOWHAIL & FROARKS) Systems surveyed: 200-ish? Distance from Great Annihilator: 8.4kly Distance from Sag A*: 11.2kly Distance from Colonia: 10.6kly Distance from Shinrarta Dezhra: 14.7kly Minimum number of jumps back to the Bubble: 455 Heat sinks deployed: 1 (after being dumped out of hyperspace into the canyon between an A-type and an F-type binary pair) Notable bodies surveyed: 25 Neutron stars (15 first discoveries) 18 Costners (17 first discoveries) 7 Black holes (1 first discovery) 6 O-type supergiants (2 first discoveries) 6 Gas Giants with Water-Based Life (6 first discoveries) 1 Earth-Like World (1 first discovery) 1 MS-type star (1 first discovery)...
I didn't make it far today. Only 200 ly. As I had planned I visited all the class O stars in NGC 6357. In the third of these systems I came across the first black hole. I ended up spending most of 2.5h visiting those systems. In total I have found 5 black holes and a neutron star. And an ELW in a system between the ones I targeted. So while I didn't make much progress towards Sagittarius A*, I did make a bit of progress towards Elite Explorer.
The various hints and rumours about the Formadine Rift have been playing on my mind. I'm strongly tempted to take my anaconda out for a research mission. I still have a 2nd account so it would make more sense to take that one instead of my main one but that account has virtually no money so maybe someone could drop me a few creds of cargo. So.. this is me suggesting we run a parallel exploration trip with some lightly armed surface capable ships. Who is in?
Cool planet in the first picture!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if anyone's running NULL's BGS anymore. Last I saw there were no tasks but I don't have access at all now. There's no one who's likely to know in this group anyway so if you do want to drop at NULL stations, you'll need to ask on the NULL G+ group or on their Discord.
If you want some targets though, some ex-NULL people have set up a new player group. PM me if you want an invite.
ollie clark will do, thanks!
ReplyDelete